Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Purpose of Position
- To improve & maintain best service to Clients in terms of logistics, especially Inventory.
- To works closely with Inventory Supervisor/ Supply Chain Manager on problem solving, new plans/new procedures in terms of Inventory
- Calculate stocks demand of branches and do branch transfers accordingly.
- Monitoring Inventory level by Clients.
- Work with Clients or related internal department on Branch Transfer for balancing stocks at each warehouse
- Work with related departments to resolve problem (if any) in branch transfer.
- Communicate with Clients or other departments to resolve problems relating to Inventory.
- Prepare reports To Supply Chain Manager, Finance and Clients.
- University/College Degree.
- Able to communicate in English well, especially in reading and writing
- Good background and experience in inventory, Finance
- Good computer literacy
- Patience, careful & accurate.
- Persistent and industrious.
- Good presentation & inter-personal communication skills