Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Business Intelligence Lead plays an important & unique role to:
• Support the data & insight of assigned channels & teams which help drive sales performance for our clients, develop further their on-field coaching discipline & improve selling time productivity among our field-force.
• Act as a gatekeeper to defend company interest while motivating business unit’s performance by ensuring fair target allocation, accurate incentive calculation, on-time incentive payment to our field-force
• Analyze & provide more insightful view on assigned channels development & business opportunities for ZPV & our clients.
• Provide data analyst and insights to internal teams such as Business Development, Client Business Management to ensure data quality and drive for business purpose.
• The BI Lead role takes a partner role to support Client Business Management team to develop further solutions & provide the quality data, report, and insights as per business & client requirements.
Scope: Support consist of Hospital Channel & Retail channel in 04 business units, including Client Business Management team, Exclusive GSK, Exclusive Astra Zeneca, Multiclient HCM & Hanoi, Multiclient Provinces.
General role: Assistant to Pharmacy, Hospital channels as well as Client Business Management team, align to business unit managers, deploy / cascade to field-force
At the same time, provide monthly Hospital & Pharmacy business review internally & externally (including routine & ad-hoc reports)
1. Managing & Executing:
• Quarterly Sales target allocation & distribution to field-force
• Quarterly sales matrix (which BC manage which outlets which principles / products/SKUs)
• Providing daily sales performance & weekly tracking of other KPIs as incentive scheme(s)
• Quarterly Sales incentive calculation & payment documents to HR
• Prepare Scheme, SOP and audit support documents for Quarterly Sales Contest & Annually Sales Award
• Monthly Market Execution reports including On-field coaching of ABM & Call visit completion & productivity of business consultants.
• Monthly ExCom Slide
• Monthly hospital report to analyze Hospital performance and send to Regional Business Manager.
• Coordinate with Market Access Manager to analyze and provide insight for tender impact to business changing, new regulations.
• Coordinate with KAM to analyze sales performance per client in private hospital to support KAM to develop Private hospital project effectively
• Coordinate with IT and Master Data Department to clean-up and structure data
• Work with the Tableau Specialist as a team to suggest new dashboards for internal users
• Ready for additional new tasks as per assigned channels requirement.
2. Career development plan to direct report:
• Coaching direct report via working daily and discover their capacity
• Delivering to direct report extra task to learn and develop themselves
• Working with HR to organize a training of skills to enhance capacity for his/ her
• University graduation
• English qualification, high score in speaking, writing & listening
• Minimum 3 - 5 years
• Strong data analytical background
• Experienced producing & managing Sales Performance & SFE reports
• Experienced producing semi-automation reports using Excel Macro, MS.Access & Power Query
• Prefer having experiences in Strategic Marketing Analysis
• Prefer understanding VBA
• Skills in Tableau / Power BI
• Strong presentation skill in English
• Solid Business Analytical Experiences, including analytical skills on graph, chart, market share & trend
• Strong project management skills with proven experiences working independently managing multiple analytical tasks
• Working experiences for Pharmaceutical company or Distribution business is a plus
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.