Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Supervising and developing AP Non-Trade team.
2. Verifying supporting documents/ vouchers against company’s policy/ Tax law/ Legal.
3. Monitoring and following up payment term, payment due date of intercom transaction as well as third party accounts.
4. Checking staff’s booking and making adjustment.
5. Handling special entries: prepayment, accrual, adjustment....
6. Reconciliation for Non-Trade payable accounts.
7. Reconciliation for I/C accounts
8. Bank/ Cash reconciliation and revaluation for Foreign currencies of Bank & Cash accounts monthly.
9. Analyzing significant and unusual variances of expenses from current month versus last month for Managers to review
10. Updating monthly schedules for all related accounts.
11. Print out all related reports and getting Manager’s signature and filling.
12. Review Debit Notes, Credit Notes before getting Managers’ signatures
13. Signing off balance confirmation with Principals/ third Parties.
14. Monitor / follow up Debit Notes, Credit Notes to Principal for non-trade transactions.Support to staffs if there is a potential issue with Principal.
15. Control and reconciliation for Fixed Assets of the Company in the Nationwide monthly. Process the Fixed Assets Count yearly.
16. Verification for Requisition for Purchase of Fixed Assets/ Long Term Office Equipment against Budget before making payment to Suppliers.
17. Contracts: related contracts need to be controlled on an ongoing basis re. signatories, expiry dates and any temporary changes.
18. Other tasks assigned by Managers.